Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: P0000114
Solid-state tyristor actuators, similar to solid-state relais, are being used for performance regulation of loads.Contrary to SSR-relais, the performance regulation is not carried out by tacting the output (pulse width modulation), but infinitely variable by a so-called phase controlled modulator of the sinus curve of the load current. Preferably, this technique is applied for infinitely variable regulation for ohmic loads (e.g. electrical heating).
- Phase controlled modulator 70 - 660VAC
- Peak current 40A (per phase)
- Performance up to 9kW (cooling element included in price)
- Frequency 50 - 60Hz
- Control signal 4-20mA
Advantages of the thyristor actuator:
- Infinitely variable performance regulation of loads powered by high voltage (400V). Wiring can be done in Y-, parallel-, as well as delta-connection. Due to the regulaiton current, 4-20mA all 3 of the phases can be adressed simultaneously.
- Wear resistant regulation due to lack of mechanical components.
- Compact dimensions.
- High switching power with high peak performance for inductive loads, as well as sufficient short-period capacity when using safety fuses.
- Low loss performance under full load.
Note, that not all electrical loads can be controlled by a phase controlled modulator. Electrical heating, asyncron engines and similar loads can be easily targeted.
Delivery includes: phase controlled modulator incl. cooling element