Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: P0000113
Solid-state tyristor actuators, similar to solid-state relais, are being used for performance regulation of loads.Contrary to SSR-relais, with thyristor actuators, the performance regulation is not carried out by tacting the output (pulse width modulation), but infinitely variable by a so-called phase controlled modulator of the sinus curve of the load current. Here, the sinusoidal progress of the power supply voltage is cut using the thyristor after a defined time after the zero crossing. Hereby, the current- and performance consumption is beeing reduced. A 4-20mA input signal is necessary for acting as control signal.
- Thyristor-phase controlled modulator 230VAC, 1 phase
- Switching load 24VAC - 280VAC
- Switching current max. 40A (Peak)
- Switching performance up to 3,6 kW (corresponding cooling element included in price)
- Frequency 50 - 60Hz
Advantages of the performance actuator:
- Infinitely variable performance regulation of electrical loads (heatings, various engines, transformers, etc.).
- Wear resistant regulation, due to lack of machanical components.
- Performance actuator with high performance in compact dimensions.
- High switching performance with high peak performance for inductive loads.
- Sufficient short-period capacity when using safety fuses.
- Low loss performance under full load.
Note, that not all electrical loads can be controlled by a phase controlled modulator. Electrical heating, asynchron engines and similar loads can be easily targeted. The in principle resulting phase control reactive power distortion is often accepted by the network operators at only low power ratings. If in doubt, please contact your responsible electricity supply company for information on the regulation in effect in your region.
Delivery includes: phase controlled modulator incl. cooling element